Discover the root cause of your challenges & find the source of your fulfillment!
Active Meditation & Self-Awareness Immersion
• release stress, tension & blocked energy
• rest in stillness beyond mental chatter
• gain clarity about life & relationships
• discover new creativity & purpose
• transform & let go of the past
• rejuvenate your body & life
Spring 2018 Workshops
TBA – soon!
If you have questions about workshop locations and dates, please email Neerava: NeeravaNash@gmail.com
Why Practice Active Meditation?
Our true identity is the awareness behind our thoughts. This awareness always operates in the reality of the present moment – the NOW – where the illusion of our thoughts are exposed. Active (rather than passive) meditations are highly effective in assisting people in our current culture of massive media overload to find this space of awareness beyond the mind where clarity, creativity, stillness and true peace resides, and is essential for permanent transformation.
Active Meditation and Self-Awareness Workshop:
It’s good to set aside time for some energetic ‘house cleaning’ and self-reflection as this work is essential if we truly want to know our being. Plus, these active meditation workshops are a wonderful opportunity to feel into those deeper questions of ‘who am I?’ and ‘why am I here?’ Workshops include an in-depth exploration of various active meditation techniques and self-awareness exercises. Participants are encouraged to take action steps in their life based on the awareness gained through their self-exploration. Included in workshop is an introduction to the Self-Healing Dalian Method (The 17 minute shortened version from the NEW Accelerated Transformation Series), created by Mada Eliza Dalian. The Dalian Method is a rapid way to access your inner knowing, find answers to your questions and clear out clutter!
Suggested Support Material:
* In Search of the Miraculous: Healing into Consciousness – by Mada Dalian
* Healing the Body and Awakening Consciousness with the Dalian Method – by Mada Dalian
* Find Answers to Your Questions in 17 min – Accelerated Transformation Series – by Mada Dalian
* Active Meditation recordings. Neerava will provide a list of active meditations that can be purchased online, so that participants can continue these effective techniques at home.
What is Meditation?
“Meditation is the learning and practice of witnessing what is. It is a detached observation of reality with full awareness and acceptance of both positive and negative, good and bad.” – Eliza Mada Dalian www.madadalian.com
Osho has created many active meditation techniques that have brought remarkable results for countless people around the planet. Mada Eliza Dalian has also created two active meditation called NO-YES Meditation and Transcending Fear of Death & The Unknown Meditation. Active meditations are for anyone and everyone and they are fun to practice! If you desire physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health, you will benefit from active meditation. You can have any set of beliefs to practice, and it doesn’t matter how old you are, or what shape you are in. Everyone can receive the gifts, and everyone can practice on their own or with a group.